Get realistic practice with the Limmer ACLS Review app
Whether you’re a first time student or going back for your Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification renewal, our ACLS Review app, available for both mobile and web, is just what you need.
Questions and scenarios are based on the 2015 American Heart Association guidelines; you’ll get realistic questions to help you understand and treat life-threatening cardiac emergencies. And the scenarios will show you how to more easily recognize and correctly identify basic life-threatening arrhythmias.
Want to be an ACLS success? You need to master these four key categories
- BCLS Review
- Algorithm Review
- ACLS Core Principles
We know you need ACLS for your job. You also need our ACLS Review—a high-yield, budget-friendly, convenient way to prepare for your ACLS certification exam.
Highlights of the ACLS Review app
- More than 200 study cards
- Four 25-question practice exams that match the American Heart Association style and content
- Scenario-based questions like those on the exam
- The ability to expand and move ECGs for easy viewing on smart phones and tablets as well as on your computer
- Detailed rationale answers with every question, to help you learn
Related ACLS Review Study Aids
Looking for more in-depth study tools? Check out some of our related apps, including:
Are you an educator? Call us for Bulk Discounts – 207-482-0622