Sharpen your 12-Lead ECG interpretation skills
We don’t need to tell you that being quick and right is crucial for diagnosing and treating a patient with a possible STEMI. You live this need every day. The Limmer 12-Lead ECG Challenge study tool can help you improve your 12-Lead ECG interpretation expertise while increasing your insight and confidence level.
The 12-Lead ECG Challenge was developed by Tom Bouthillet, electrocardiography expert and popular ECG blogger (EMS 12-Lead). With this mobile and web-based app, you’ll review a wide variety of cardiac pathologies, including acute STEMI, STEMI mimics, electrolyte imbalances and others. If you’re responsible for cath lab activation, the 12-Lead ECG Challenge app is ideal for honing your skills and teaching you how to prevent false activation.
Highlights of the 12-Lead ECG Challenge app
- Review 150 clinically obtained, field and hospital 12-lead ECGs.
- Explore strips that are presented with real patient complaint scenarios.
- Expand and move ECGs for easy viewing on smart phones and tablets as well as on your computer.
- Receive detailed rationale answers that include the diagnosis and a graphical reference showing key points on the ECG.
- Choose 5, 10 or 20 strips at a time; exclude strips you’ve already mastered.
- View acute STEMI, STEMI mimics, cath lab activation recommendations, electrolyte imbalances, and other cardiac and atypical presentations and anginal equivalents.
How the 12-Lead ECG Challenge app works
Each case begins with the patient complaint and the actual ECG. You’ll review and examine each strip in detail and come to your own diagnostic conclusion. Click on the “Show Answer” button for a detailed analysis with highlights superimposed on the strip to show you the areas you should be focused on.
Related 12-Lead ECG Challenge Study Aids
Looking for more study tools? Check out some of our related apps, including:
Watch video interview with Tom Bouthillet, author of the 12-Lead ECG Challenge.
Are you an educator? Call us for Bulk Discounts – 207-482-0622