You want the best for your students. You know the role of technology in the classroom is increasing, but the cost of educational products is an issue.
Apps Are Paving the Way for Better Education
✓ Fit with the way students live and learn
✓ Flexible options to use at the classroom, instructor or student level
✓ Proven results
✓ Highly affordable
✓Classroom discounts available
More and more educators are using apps as primary classroom resources. You can assign homework from apps, reference them in class and use them to monitor student progress.
Limmer Creative is a leader in the public safety and allied health test prep app market. We have the quality content students need to pass state and NREMT exams, and the multi-platform technology and instructor support you need to bring out the best in your students. Our apps range from $4.99 to $29.99. Discounts are available for class adoption.
Mobile and Web Apps
- Allied Health
LC Ready Learning Platform
When you purchase bulk apps for your students, you can use our LC Ready platform to…
- See how much time students spend studying and how they score in our test sections.
- Communicate directly with your students.
- Make study groups to increase engagement with the app.
- Get professional support whenever you need it. We offer suggestions and custom solutions for integrating our resources into your class. For help integrating apps into the classroom and creating a more engaging and educational experience, check out this handout.
LC Ready also allows students to access their apps from computers, smartphones, and tablets. They can study on the computer then switch to our app as they move from class or clinicals and pick up right where they left off.
Limmer Creative Apps: Where Serious Education, Quality, and Technology Meet
Watch an on-demand video of our products and the LC Ready Platform
A demo of the LC-Ready.com Instructor dashboard and Limmer Creative products.
Product Info: 00:00 – 13:39
Instructor Dashboard 13:39 – 21:05
Study Groups 18.25 – 19:49
Audio Apps 21:08 – 23:35
View, download, and print tutorials and FAQs
- Tour of the Instructor dashboard
- Purchasing and using product license codes
- Managing and editing courses
- Finding student activity and classroom statistics
- Bundling apps with Pearson textbooks
- Using study groups
Educators can get free subscriptions to EMTReview.com, where they’ll find EMS teaching tools like dynamic learning exercises, articles, webinars and more.
For students, EMTReview.com serves as the most comprehensive NREMT prep site available on the web. Class discounts are available for the Premium and Premium Plus student subscriptions.
For a free demo of any of our products and all other questions, contact us today.