Looking for EMT Question Writers!
At Limmer Creative, we are known for our high quality questions. We are working on a new EMT project and are looking for some great content. If you can write amazing multiple choice questions we’d like to see your work!
Please submit the following by Tuesday, February 9, 2016
5 Multiple choice questions in the following format:
- Content should written from the Education Standards and current practice at the EMT level.
- All questions should meet the 2015 AHA guidelines and other applicable industry standards.
- Stem should be no more than 3 sentences. We like tight, to the point stems that give enough but not too much information.
- Best answer format. This is different than correct answer format. Each question should have an answer and 3 distractors.
- Distractors make a question. They should all be relevant, just less correct.
- Identify the best answer in the document.
- Brief (+/- 4 sentence) rationale answer.
- All submission must be your original work.
We WILL NOT review true/false questions, all/none of the above questions, incomplete work or questions that do not meet the format described above.
Please include a CV or bio paragraph with your questions.
Submit samples in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
Limmer Creative will not publish any questions submitted without your permission. If your work is accepted, we will send you a contract and a payment agreement. Every submission will receive a response. We have an immediate and ongoing need for excellent item writers