EMT PASS Updated with New Audio & Predictive Scoring
Limmer Creative’s most comprehensive NREMT prep app, EMT PASS ™ is now enhanced with newly revised audio rationales and EMT PASS Predictive Scoring ™ to help you better prepare for your NREMT or state certification exam.The NREMT is a pass or fail exam – it is not about getting 100% of the questions correct- it is about proving you know the material. EMT PASS Predictive Scoring™ will show you if we predict you will pass or not based on your exam performance and whether you have demonstrated you have the required knowledge.
The audio rationales have been revised to give you not only the answer, but provide you with information you need to be a better test taker and EMT. The rationales are mini 1-2 minute teaching lectures to help you learn to read a question, take apart the puzzle key of a call, and provide the needed pathophysiology knowledge at the EMT level.
EMT PASS contains 960 questions in 8 examinations and over 20 hours of audio recordings, EMT PASS™ is the single, high quality tool you need to pass the exam. The app is broken up into three sections. Section one covers the first half of the EMT knowledge base; the second half covers the remaining material. Section three contains two simulated final examinations. But our features don’t stop there:
- Use EMT PASS™ at your desktop or on your phone or tablet by using the app or logging into http://LC-Ready.com with your account information.
- 7 mini-podcasts explain the exam and provide study advice and tactics.
- Pause exams if you get a call or go into class. The program resumes where you left off when you are ready.
- Each exam has a specific pass/fail cut score based on difficulty level.
- You receive customized audio feedback on exams based on your performance.
- High quality test questions and detailed audio rationales support users regardless of learning style or reading ability.
EMT PASS™ is an exam preparation product like no other. What makes this product unique is the combination of high quality test questions and detailed audio rationales created by Bill Brown, former Executive Director of the NREMT.
All exam items in EMT PASS™ are original work. This product is designed to closely simulate the NREMT exam but does not contain any actual NREMT exam items. Limmer Creative and Bill Brown both support and respect the NREMT and its mission.