NEW Online Webinars with Dan
Ask Me Anything: Online Webinars with Limmer Creative’s Dan Limmer
The NREMT exam is rapidly approaching. You (your students) are beginning to worry. It is never too early to get into the mindset of preparation for the exam.
Limmer Creative Co-founder and EMS author Dan Limmer is offering a series of “Ask Me Anything” sessions. Each session will begin with a review of 5 exam questions with explanation of both clinical concepts and test-taking tips. The question review will be followed by Dan addressing questions posed by attendees.
Who Should Attend:
- Students taking the NREMT for the first time
- Students needing additional help on their 2nd or 3rd attempts
- Instructors wanting to learn how to help their students better prepare for the exam
Ask Me Anything- Means Just That (examples)
- How do I know if I am ready to take the NREMT?
- Is pathophysiology really important?
- Could you explain the difference between a pneumothorax and a tension pneumothorax?
- Who would do better on the NREMT: Spiderman or Hello Kitty?
Register for one of the following sessions
Each Session will last 60 minutes.