September 6, 2017 Limmer Creative is looking for a Part Time (~20 hour) Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing customers and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, answering customer queries and identifying new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will provide information to the owners to help with customer service and product development to improve the entire customer experience.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager will keep our customers satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Maintain database of information on all customers and provide reports in a weekly staff meeting
- Must be comfortable and productive in a work from home environment using technology (email and phone) to communicate with customers and company owners
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Highrise, Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) preferable. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
$20K – $23K yearly plus an annual bonus dependent on company profits
About Limmer Creative
We are a small New England electronic publishing company formed out of a passion for creativity and learning. Our mission is to help students pass the test using high-quality, clinically accurate, educationally sound apps written by leading national educators. Our customer base includes:
- B2C selling directly to students
- B2E selling to educators for use in their classroom
- B2B wholeselling to Pearson Education
Please send electronic resume and cover letter attention: Stephanie Limmer at email: stephanie(at)limmercreative.com