10 things you should never say to a patient
1) Did you have a leg there before this accident?
2) Just hold on and try to keep the baby in.
3) It feels like someone is sitting on your chest? You mean like this?
4) If you had any more medications your last name would be Walgreen.
5) Wow. The last person I saw look so bad died.
6) I can’t find a vein anywhere. I’m just going to fish a little.
7) We dropped the last patient. Hopefully we’ll do better this time.
8) How do you spell oxygen? 9) Boy is that going to leave a scar.
10) To get to the hospital you go left at the light, right?
Let’s have some fun with this… what would you add?